Day 15 of Temps above 35 degrees..... needless to say it is all starting to get to me.
This morning I woke up with a SHOCKING headache. All down the right side of my head. Took 2 panadols 2.5 hours ago, and there is barely any relief. I'm not allowed to take anything with Codine in it at work- I suppose I could lie, but seeing my head hurts so much - its a good excuse to go home.
Have made myself a Chiro appointment for 1pm, so I'll be at work until at lest then, and I'll decide how I feel after that. I might stay till 3, and then go home and study. Not going to the gym now, I don't think I could handle the pulsating in my brain during a spin class.
Food was crap all weekend - but we move next weekend - and finances will really take a hit, so won't be able to afford the junk food anymore.... so hopefully new house will mean new lifestyle.
Tomorrow we are back to 30 degrees... then dropping again to 28 and 24. Thank god for that.
Thursday is settlement!!!!!! And moving this weekend!!! I'm getting so so excited. We're even taking Thursday arvo off work so we cna go explore the new house!!!! YAY!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
Go home for the arvo and take the codine!!
Wow, not long now!! How exciting!!!!
Geez, Im glad there is a little relief in sight for the hot weather, we are having rain up here, I'll send it to you guys...for b4 the move!!
Have a great easter:)
Post a Comment