Ok, this hot weather is getting beyond a joke. This is the 7th day of above 35 degrees... and in fact, we are heading for a top of 40 today...... Thank god we have air conditioning. Its autum, why the hell are we going through a heatwave... oh thats right - global warming has fucked everything up.
Anyhoo, so today not much will be happening. I didn't even go for my walk yesterday cause it was so hot. Didn't go to the gym, cause the room that holds the classes isn't airconditioned properly, and I didn't feel like fainting. So all in all its gonna be a quiet weekend. A bit of packing, and a bit of housework - but I think mainly I'll be studying - I've got to get a 300 word assignment completed by the 20th, so I might as well so it today.
Bring on the rain god damn it!!!!!!!!! And the rest of the week is predicted above 35 degrees, with 39 for Saturday. FUCK!!!! Can't stand the heat.... mostly cause the gym is not airconditioned properly,and I can't go without feeling like crap, and wanting to faint.
Public holiday tomorrow... goin to work for a few hours, then back home to do not much at all.
Off to Sydney for the day on Wed to visit a customer, so should be an interesting day.


1 comments:
I HATE HEAT TOO, Bring on the winter!!!!
Not long for your move now!! So exciting:)
Post a Comment