CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today is it!!!!!!!!


YAY!!!!! The day has finally arrived. We become homeowners. How exciting!! So much more responsibility, and money.... but the ability to be able to own our own home just outweighs any costs associated with it.

I'll be waiting on phone calls today from the conveyancer, and from the real estate agent. Leaving work at 1:30, then go get Andrew, then keys... then go explore our new place!!!!

You can't tell I'm excited can you????

So I'm at work at 6am so I can get in a 7 hour day, then enjoy the next 4.5 days off.

YAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Waffles said...

Congratulations!!!!!! You must be sooo excited, enjoy your phone calls and enjoy the exploring of YOUR new home!!!!yayayayayayayay!!


Oh and try to enjoy the unpacking!!

Happy Easter:)

Chris H said...

I eagerly await PHOTOS of your new home... inside and out.. and his nibs carrying you over the threshold.. hmmmm don't know how ya gunna take that one ?

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome honey good on you!!!!

Colleen Barnett said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I, too, am eagerly awaiting photos! It's totally awesome what you are doing. I wouldn't have the guts to do that now in this economic time. I wish you every happiness in your new HOME, not just a house, but HOME!

Let me know when the housewarming party is! haha (just kidding)

All the very best, sunshine!

Amanda said...

Great news! Congratulations! :) Cant wait to see photos of your new home.