Yesterday I went over my calories by 77..... but I did burn almost 800 (according to calorie king) at the gym. 30 min spin class and then an hour circuit... but the circuit is resistance training - not cardio.... and I really enjoy it.
So I'm back on track today again... and will endeavour to stay that way.
Not going to the gym tonight.... I have to work out a way to try to keep my bloody cat in the back yard. He has a big back yard to play in, but still he chooses to jump the fence.... so tonight I'm off to bunnings, and I will find a way to prevent the little bastard from getting out the front.
Have a good day!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Unfortunately, if a cat is an outside cat, he will always wander. Is he desexed? Sometimes that helps. I always get my cats desexed at about 5 months. Mine wanders now and then, but very rarely.
Also, don't let him out after dark, or after dinner because cats prowl more at night then through the day.
Good luck with keeping on track, well done! xxxx
800 cals burnt is awesome:)!!!!
Well done!
Post a Comment