CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hump Day

Middle of the week... thank goodness its a short week!! I'm getting better. Luckily for me this was a short only feel crap for a few days cold. My nose still has a bit of attitude, but generally I'm feeling good.

Feeling fat, but feeling healthier. My lack of self control is really astounding me now.... I never realised how much of a boredom and emotional eater I am. So... my aim is to work on these things for a few weeks to try to curb the night time eating....

Otherwise, things are just cruising along. My sister from Melbourne is over this weekend, so she will be over to check out my new place, and then we're stuck into getting the lounge room sorted out. YAY!!! Andrew is not looking forward to it at all.

And I have to get an assignment finished by thei Friday. I think I should be able to get it done.... I hope so!! Will have to work on it tonight.

1 comments:

Chris H said...

Boredom and emotional eating... we are BLOODY TWINS! sucks.