CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Progress....

So this is the dreaded border - this was around all the top of the lounge room walls.


Once we started pulling it off we were left with the underneath gluey part of the border stuck to the paint. VERY time consuming to sponge down and scrape off.
YAY!!! Finally finished cleaning down all the walls an removing the border.
Patching up holes and uneven areas on the walls.
Once we got up close to the walls is became apparent how badly the walls were actually painted. It appears that there was only 1 coat of the yucky green paint..... So at least we are going the whole hog... cleaning, undercoat, and 2 coats of the finaly colour.... which my friends is going to be blue.
So tomorrow will be undercoat and ceiling. I will post some piccy's of our nice white room tomorrow of Sunday! Phew... feeling buggered now!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Wow, what a difference. See, I knew you were going to do it blue! Don't ask, I don't know how, I just knew!

Can't wait for the next batch of piccies!

xxx

(nice to see someone else doing the work! Don't envy you at all! :-)

Chris H said...

OOOO blue, my favourite colour! Can't wait to see the finished walls... wonder what shade of blue????