So yesterday was a roaring success. After 4 weeks of not going to the gym I finally went back last night - it was weird cause I actually felt nervous to go there. But I did a 30 min spin class, and realised straight away how much I'd missed it, and how much my body had fallen to the wayside. Then I did a 40min step class. And byt the end of it I was buggered!! BUT I felt awesome aswell for actually doing it all.
Food was spot on. And I'm very proud of that achievement. The only snack I had after tea was a small bowl of canned fruit and some yoghurt.
So today's menu is planned. No exercise today except for moving around at work. I have to do my assignment at work tonight (still no internet at home), so can't make it to the gym. I'll probably be here till about 7 or so.
ONWARD!!! Feeling better about it all today, and with day one, I have proved to myself I can do this!!!! Its just a matter of sticking to the plan.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Hello, Miss!
Thanks for your posting. I loved this blog.
Have a good day.
Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN
??
Well done missy!!! Keep it up and you'll be under the 100's in NO time!!!
Post a Comment