We bought a car on the weekend for Andrew. All fingers and toes and every other imaginable piece of body part that is crossable is crossed for him to pass his driving test on Friday. Please please please please please please to the powers that be... LET HIM PASS!!!!!!!!!!!! I so want him to be a P plater, and no more of this learner crap.
I have been taking him to work for almost 2 years.... and its doing my head in! Having to travel 13km tohis work at 10:30 at night and then another 13km home.... and then only get about 6.5 hours sleep... I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
so, once he gets his licence I will be a much happier lady.
All in all it was a good weekend - rather busy with finding the car and picking it up and going to mum and dad's. I didn't really feel like I'd had a weekend at all!!
So hopefully this week at work will run fairly quickly... and I can relax a little bit on the weekend!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
Oooh, fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed for your man to pass his test. I didn't my first time, but he has been driving for a while hasn't he? What sort of car did you get? Is it a good one?
How does that radio add go...What? You've got a mortgage, how can you afford... Well, it's nice to be able to afford stuff and still buy a house. I applaud you, girl!
And did the boss end up criticising you on Saturday?
xx
Post a Comment