Its been a fairly quiet week. Went to the dentist and had top half of teeth cleaned last night - I HATE getting that done, cuase it hurts so much. My teeth are super sensitive, so I need to have an anesthetic everytime I get them cleaned.... And they are usually quite sore afterwards. Have to go back in about 3 weeks to got the bottom ones done.
Not doing too much this weekend - its my dad's 75th birthday, so we are going there for afternoon tea on Sunday, and I will hopefully get a walk in on Saturday. Otherwise I might just curl up with my new book - yep, onto the 3rd book in the series now. And of course all the general housecleaning duties.
My boss is sending me on a management course in a few weeks. Its the type of course where you are completely removed from all your daily routine, and we go and stay at a homestead in the Adelaide Hills for 2 nights, and then again for 2 nights 2 weeks later, and then another 2 nights another 2 weeks later. Its going to be quite challenging for me since it will really be pushing me out of my comfort zones, and into an area of not knowing anyone at all.... But I'm sure I will be fine.
Not doing too much this weekend - its my dad's 75th birthday, so we are going there for afternoon tea on Sunday, and I will hopefully get a walk in on Saturday. Otherwise I might just curl up with my new book - yep, onto the 3rd book in the series now. And of course all the general housecleaning duties.
My boss is sending me on a management course in a few weeks. Its the type of course where you are completely removed from all your daily routine, and we go and stay at a homestead in the Adelaide Hills for 2 nights, and then again for 2 nights 2 weeks later, and then another 2 nights another 2 weeks later. Its going to be quite challenging for me since it will really be pushing me out of my comfort zones, and into an area of not knowing anyone at all.... But I'm sure I will be fine.
I just got sent this piccy from my walking mate! It was taken when we went out for lunch for my birthday a few weeks ago! She is a very cool chick, and we get along so well.Almost Friday!! Bring it on I say!

1 comments:
Hey, love the photo. Your friend looks a lot like a friend of mine! Can't be the same person though.
This management course sounds like a great opportunity! Best part? NO WORK!!! It will be a great leadership building exercise, and I say embrace it and go for it. Of course, we want all the details after each part too!
xx
Post a Comment