Yesterday ended up going off with a BANG with me leaving work in tears. Had a massive cry on my way home in the car, and for the first time in AGES, I actually considered buying a packet of cigarettes on the way home I was that distraught. BUT I was good, and didn't buy the smokes, I just bought a pack of Chicken chips and ate the whole lot (125g).....
Not necessarily better, but it kinda made me feel better, and that the main thing I guess.
So, I'm feeling better today, event hough I was at a suppliers by 6:20am, and then at work by 7. BUT I will be leaving at 4.15 today to go find a jacket with a hood for my trip up to the hills.
Looking forward to having 2 days away.... even though I will be working while I'm there, its just a good opportunity to meet with some different people who I would not normally mix with.
Haven't done much more on the QLD planning.... probably assess a bit more on the weekend.
Have a good weekend!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

4 comments:
Chicken chips used to be my favourite till they changed them. Now it's either Smiths Plain or Samboy Cheese and Onion.
Good luck with the hood. You will need it up there. Pity rain is forecast. Never mind. It is something different, and that's never bad. Good luck!
Oh, what happened at work to make you so upset? I hope it sorts itself out soon hon. xx
So glad you didn't sucumb to the ciggies babe... and i hope whatever upset you so much can be resolved? {{{hugs}}}
Hope you are feeling better and good on ya for eating alll those chips!! sometimes we just need junk:)
And you did extremely well with not buying the smokes.....
YOU ROCK:)
I hope you are feeling better now. Sometimes a good cry and some "comfort food" can really help. I reckon the chips were a much better option than cigarettes!!
Enjoy your time away from the office.
Post a Comment