This afternoon I am off to play golf. One of my suppliers puts on a golf day as their Christmas party, so I get to spend 3 hours wandering around 9 holes, and having a bit of a bash with some sticks. I'm not a golfer but I like going cause it gets me out of work, and I enjoy catching up with people in the industry I don't see very often.
Food has been very very average this week - a few too many binges on crap, but I'll have that back into control very shortly.
Weekend will be spent studying. Not looking forward to that, but I only have 2 weeks of it to go, and then I'm done. Whether I pass or not is a different matter. Fingers crossed.
Otherwise, things are a bit boring. Not much going on, and flat out at work - bring on the holidays I say!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment