CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From bad to worse...

So I lost the plot yesterday, and went on an eating spree... and not in a good way!! Not sure why it happened, but it did and now I must move on.

Didn't weigh in today, and don't plan to until next week.

I am ready to strangle the dog next door - it decided that at midnight that it wanted to go on a barking spree just for the hell of it. It woke me up, and then kept me awake for about an hour.... The reason it is so bad is that the barking echo's underneath our carport, and makes it very loud. I was very very close to bashing on her door, and telling her to shut it up....but thankfully I managed to calm myself down and fall back asleep.

Then I woke up to cat yowling this morning... the same neighbour does not keep her cats in at night time, and they come to my windows and antagonise my cats, so the howling, and growling begins. Very frustrating!

So like yesterday I am tired again... and I have to go to Christmas drinks tonight... Its gonna be a long day.

1 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

An, but Christmas drinks to look forward to. If you can survive today, you can relax over a drink (be careful!)

Nothing worse than irresponsible pet owners. I keep my boy in at night (and through the day when we are not home) and we had a neighbourhood prowler who used to bail him up at the bedroom window at 4.00 each morning. Horrid!

Try some deep breathing and a relaxing bath, you need to slow down before it affects your health dear girl!

Take care
xxx