Life is running at a lower rate of knots now. Feeling much better after my exam. I think I passed it...fingers crossed!!
Work has been busy, and food management has been very very average - but I had a stay the same this week which I was more than happy about, considering the things I had been eating!!
So, back on tarck now, and trying to keep the food much better. I'm still very very tired and am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. I might even leave work earlier today so I can go for a walk.
Our neighbour across the street seem to be competing with Christmas lights!!! The 2 houses are side by side, and they have so many lights up!! One of them has a Santa that is popping out of a chimney!! I will try to take a photo tonight and post it. I have not lived somewhere that does the christmas lights to such an extent, so its actually a fun thing to watch.
Finally Friday! WOOOOHOOO !!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
yes, Yay for Friday! A sleep in is always good. How is the new manager going? Hopefully it's all working out well.
And don't worry about the exam. you will have aced it, I am sure!
xxxx
Post a Comment