CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Slack!

I have been slack... no other reason for not blogging.

Australia Day long weekend was good - did some housework, gardening and a lot of reading. Mostly it was relaxing, and just the way I like it.

Today was a GREAT food day. I managed to hold off on a morning snack until 11am, and then had a small bite to eat at a function, and then a salad when I got back to work. Dinner was salad and cold meats. All in all was a good day.

I think I'll be back at WW next week. I just have to pluck up the courage. I saw some photos of myself from the work Xmas party, and fuck they were BAD. So its really time to do something now more than ever. It was one of those oh my god I'm so fat moments, and it was horrible.

work is busy this week, and finally got my payrise for my promotion to general manager. So looking forward to a bit extra cash. And its hump day tomorrow already!!!

And this 41 degree heat is BULLSHIT!!!! 42 today, 42 tomorrow, 41 for Thurs & fri. And if we're lucky 38 for Sat and Sun, and maybe 33 on Mon. I think summer has hit... and I knew that this would happen... summer is coming later and later each year.

1 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

This heat sure is a killer! Hate to say it, but it was 44 yesterday, and some stations are predicting 45 today and tomorrow, now there's something to look forward to! I have a headache already...

Excellent choice for meals. You did really well, and should be proud of yourself.

Take yourself off to weight watchers. you won't regret a minute of it. I didn't. I just couldn't keep it off when I started full time work, too much nibbling at the desk was my problem.

Go ahead, you know you want to... :-)