CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can see the end of the tunnel!!


25 lovely degrees on Sunday!!!! I can't wait. The fact that I have Andrew's family BBQ at our house doesn't really brighten the day, but still... 25 degrees!!!


In case you haven't figured, I am over this heat. I went to the movies on Sunday to get some cool time, and all I managed to do was end up in a cinema that didn't have working airconditioning!! How crap. By the end of the movie I was sweating.


Food has been average the past few days. The worst thing was a packet of burger rings. Other than that I have been good. Going to join WW on Tuesday next week. Its a new meeting where I have't been before, so hopefully will be a good one.


Off to the dentist tonight for a clean, but I have really sensitive teeth, so need to have an anesthetic...so will have a numb mouth for quite a while!!! I am learing to overcome my fear of the dentist... slowly.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I havn't been to a dentist in about 19 years.. and you think you are afraid! I have to be given a general anesthetic before they can get near my mouth!
Glad it cooling down a bit for you all over there.

Colleen Barnett said...

Today was the first time I got cold in the office again from the airconditioning! Yippee! We went to Mitcham cinema Sunday evening and it was lovely and cool. Perhaps that's where you need to go... Good luck with the bbq, be good weather for it!

Good luck with WW too, you will enjoy it. xxx