CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick update

So, I was brave and faced the scales last night - and they were not nice to me. I have 40kg to lose to get to my healthy weight range. I am 20kg heavier thatn the first time I did WW. Too embarassed to tell my weight - or ashamed is more like it!

The meeting was at Ingle Farm (FYI Tina!!), and I quite like the leader. She is entertaining, and quirky, and seems nice. I will make the effort each week to stay at the meeting - there seems like there are some nice people there.

I am using the weight watchers E-tools, which is great for me as I spend most of my day in front of a computer, and half my night. My main issue is going to be my night time eating, and how to overcome it!! Lots of water I think.

I think I am finally in the right headspace to do this now. I've wallowed in fatness for too long, and its time to take control.

GOALS... (meeting was about this last night)
1. Stick to tracking for this whole week - reward will be a loss on the scales!
2. Lose 10kg by 20th May - reward - new tattoo (better start saving now!!)
3. Lose 40kg total, and do this over a period of 2.5 years - reward will be healthier new me!! And maybe some new clothes.

And I'm off and running!!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Well done on facing those scales.

Are you on facebook? There are a group of us from the 30+ forums on the ww website that are getting together on 7th March for a dinner and catch up. There is a group on facebook if you are interested.

You can email me at tinajlehmann@yahoo.com.au if you like.

Look forward to following your journey.

Chris H said...

Start putting $10 or $20 in a tin for every kilo you lose, then you will have the money to buy new clothes! That's what I did!

Anonymous said...

good on you for making that first step!! You've done well, so keep up the "good" thinking ;-D moose