So tonight I lost 600g, making a total loss of 2.3kg.
THEN stupid stupid me decided to have a fucking pig out. I am so annoyed with myself.
Tomorrow I will be back on track. I am determined to lose at least 1kg next week. I have to.
4 walks over the next week, and staying on points.
MUST BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Don't be too harsh if you have a blow out. It happens to everyone. Just take it easy for the next couple of days. And don't forget, that one blow out won't necessarily cause a negative result at your next weigh in.
Be positive, keep walking and you will be fine. I didn't walk today, but am trying to get Jr Her out after school. Time is our biggest enemy there. But, perseverance will prevail! Good luck! xxx
meh! pig outs are part of life babes.
you're still going for it and that is the main thing.
never give up!!!
xx
Post a Comment