So my gain wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. +0.2 is manageable. Next week I'm going to kick arse!!!
Back on track today, although I find Wed a challenge cause work buys lunch and I can only have so many healthy choices... But I'll make do with it.
I'll try to get a walk into over the next few days, but its not looking good so far - too busy for the next few days....off to see an acrobatic circus at the fringe tonight, so am looking forward to that. Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday, and Friday I have the girls coming over for a girly night.
This weekend will mostly be spent plonked in front of the TV for the V8's...looking forward to that so much - Andrew has his cricket semi final, but I'm not going ... I haven't been all season so why change things now! Then the weekend after I'm off to China!! I'd better go do some clothes shopping on Saturday morning I think.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
Don't stress about healthy choices for lunch today, just have a light dinner tonight.
And make sure you fit in exercise through the week so you can nibble in front of the racing!
Go Russell!
Post a Comment