CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Where is my head at???

I tell ya what - it certainly isn't in the right spcae for losing weight!! And I'm worried I'm never going to get back to that place. You'd think trying on a size 20 shirt and have it be too tight in the arms would be a sign wouldn't you... NOPE.

I am really quite annoyed with myself in numerous ways. I can't believe the things I ate over the weekend. I am NOT going to WW this week, I couldn't handle the huge gain. I'll be going back after I get back from China.

And no matter how hard I tell myslef to get my shit together it just doesn't seem to be happening. I even piked on a friend for a walk yesterday....mostly cause we had to clean out the pond though so I could watch the car racing in the arvo.

I have to work out why I keep sabotaging myself...I'm not sure why I do it, and mostly how to fix it. Starting to get really really down about things, but not sure how to control it. I LOVE FOOD, and have so much trouble trying to stop the bad stuff from entering my mouth.

I get back from China on the 5th of April... and I WILL get back on track and kick some arse with this weight loss things, cause if I don't start doing it now, then winter will settle in, and there will be no chance of any exercise. I must stop complaining, and just get on with it.....

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

You may find you lose a bit of weight in China because their food is really quite healthy. That is, it is easy to find healthy choices there. And you will be too busy to snack.

Don't worry, it's all up and down. Please don't be hard on yourself. You will find it will just click. I think stress is playing a lot with you at the moment. Relax and don't worry about it.

Remember, you are not alone. You are certainly not the first chick to fall off the diet wagon (I have so many bruises from falling off!). Keep positive and relax and it will all come together.

xxxx

Chris H said...

Sheesh... enjoy China mate.... send me a card even! Just joking... far out... it took such a lot of cajoling to get me Birthday Card outta ya last year, I can't expect another one! lol
China... you will probably starve over there! Rice... rice and sushi... and rice... ikkkkk.

Tina said...

I agree, enjoy your trip to China and then when you get back it's time to refocus and get back into it.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.