So, Joanne suggested that I fake the weight loss. Pretend my head is in the right space, and try to sort something out. So I have been thinking about this, and subconsiously I think I have been doing it!! I have had a pretty good food week, even though I have been under lots of stress at work, and things aren't so great at home. Today I will be having a treat though.... I need one comfort re-feed!!
Work has been hard this week, and have definately not wanted to be here. I can't seem to do anything right, and all I want to do is stay home and curl up in bed. Hopefully having the weekend away will make me feel better, and be more refreshed on Monday. I had a doorway put into my office this week, and there is a thin film of concrete dust all over my desk. every time I grab something I haven't touched for a few days, I get a lovely layer of grime on me!! I get to move offices next week, so am looking forward to that...and being able to clean everything on my desk.
I'm going to the Body, Mind and Psychic Fair on Saturday with a couple of my friends which I am looking forward to. Not necessarily the fair, but looking forward to being with my friends.
Its bloody cold here now, and I'm loving it!!! I don't Like summer, so its great to finally be in winter. Time to rug up and keep toasty warm. I just wish we had a combustion heater at home though!!
Anyhoo, have a good weekend, I am certainly looking forward to it!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Isn't it bloody cold! Its currently 13 outside at 1.30 in the afternoon! Ridiculous! Bring on winter, I'm ready... I think.
Even the kitten was cold last night. Usually he sleeps with Him (who is on night shift) during the day and under the bed at night, but last night he decided to make a nest on my pillow amongst my hair of all places.
Enjoy the fair. I wish I could go but netball and dog needles take precedence... good luck with the new office. Change is as good as a holiday! xxx
You like being cold? ARe you mad! I am freezing, I've got a big gas heater parked right beside me as I type... brrrrrr.
Fake it... for sure!
Post a Comment