CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking forward to November!!

Next month has lots going on, and I'm looking forward to it so much!!

On the 10th November, my sister and I are going to a meet and greet with one of my favourite authors, Diana Gabaldon. Her latest book was released at the end of September, and we have been waiting for it for so long!!! Diana writes a series about a woman who goes back in time to the Scottish Highlands in the mid 1700's, and gets stuck there for a few years, and ends up marrying a scotsman.... the 7 books take us on journey's through time, through war, over land and over sea, to the West Indies, and finally to America.... and the new book sees them head back to Scotland. I'm about 120 pages into the new book, An Echo in the Bone, and am really enjoying it.

On the 12th of November I'm off to Melbourne for 4 days to visit my best friend. Andrew is staying at home, so it will be nice to have a weekend away on my own...well with my best mate!! I think we'll have a nice girlie weekend, and it will be some nice to spend a few days with her. This is the friend that went to Ireland for 2.5 years, and has only come back this year, and then headed to Melbourne to live. Looking forward to my holiday so much!!!

Then on the 19th november, Andrew, myself, and a friend of mine are off to see Nickelback at the Adelaide entertainment centre. We saw them a few years ago, and they put on the best show with lots of Pryotechnics...so we are looking forward to that so much!!

And finally Chrisco arrives on the 25th November!!. I'm taking that day off work, so I can be home when they drop it off. I just have to do a freezer clean out between now and then!! I have heaps of meat and frozen vegies coming, so I will need all the room I can get!!

PHHHEEEWWWWW!!! It might not seem much, but for me, this is a fairly busy month. We're also going to see the truck racing on the 1st of November... I'm such a rev head!!!!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

It sounds like a nice November coming up for you.

Colleen Barnett said...

Wow, what a month. It's great when you have a social life, isn't it?

I want a girlie weekend but Fluffy doesn't seem to think I need it so discourages it. Sad.

And don't you LOVE Chrisco day? Mine is on 12th! Can't wait! We are going away over Christmas with the van so we will have lots of goodies to stock up with!

Have a great November and we look forward to reading all about each adventure!
xxxx