CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Today is going to be 43deg C. Way way too hot for me. I'll be hibernating inside under the airconditioner for most of the day. We have to go out to a birthday party later this arvo, but that should be OK as its inside and they have airconditioning.

I went back to work on Wed, and in a strange way it was nice to be back. My brain spent most of the holidays in relax mode, and it was time for it to get back into thinking mode. And then my boss sprung it on me that his wife is pregnant! Good work I say....this means she leaves work in June..... :)

I have decide to study this year, and keep trudging on with trying to get my accounting degree. The subject I have chosen is one I have failed twice before....so I am determined to pass it this time around!! I took last year off from study, so its time to get back into it. I only have 5 subject to go before I get my degree, so 2 this year, and then 3 next year, and I'll be done!!!!

I have been doing heaps of walking in the holidays, and am planning to walk for half an hour each morning before work during summer. I am determined to both lose weight and get fitter, so a walk each day is a step in the right direction.

But for today I am planting my arse in front of the TV and the airconditioner and am trying to keep cool. I hate this hot weather, and can't wait for winter.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

My god, that's just too hot! I would DIE in that heat. Hell I get shitty when it hits 30!

Colleen Barnett said...

so, did you survive the heat this last few days? the office today only got as cool as 31.

Good news about the pregnant wife. I know she was a source of discomfort for you at work, so hopefully now you can get down to doing your job properly (or looking for a new one).

Good luck with the studies. I admire people who study to become accountants. I'm afraid it just goes over the top of my head...

Lucky its down to 26 tomorrow!

xxx