Today I reached Milestone number 1.... I have lost 10% of my body weight since February. That makes it 12.6kg total. I am so so proud of myself, and you know what, I have done it all on my own! No Weight Watchers, no Jenny Craig, no Meal replacements... Just pure willpower and determination. And a lot of damn hard work at the gym and out walking. Oh and eating really really well.
I am so so happy at the moment! Things are travelling so well in my life. I am dropping the kilos, I am happy at work, and I have met a wonderful man. He is only a friend at the moment, and I hope for something more, but I'm just going go with the flow and see how things travel with him. If it doesn't happen, then I'll be disappointed, but I will have made a wonderful new friend.
I have been doing a bit of hiking in the hills and loving every minute of it. Have been going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week, and am loving having a personal trainer. I love feeling sore for a few days after I have seen him... cause it makes me remember how hard I have worked.
My life has changed hugely since breaking up with Andrew. I feel so alive and in control, and doing the things I want to do. I am achieving my weighloss goals, and becomming so much fitter and stronger. I am doing a 12km fun run/walk in September, and I think I will achieve that easily. Next year in Oct I want to do a 100km walk in a 24hr period.... This is my big exercise goal, and I plan to train hard for it over the next 12 months. And my new friend Dave is keen to do it with me.
So the next few months are filled with more exercise and good eating, 2 trips to Melbourne, and trip to the Flinders Ranges (with Dave :-) ), and then a trip to Perth in Nov. I think I will need the Christmas holidays to rest!!
And you know what I think is one of the key things to my weight loss... I am HAPPY. Sure I have stresses in my life, but I am learning not to let them get to me like I used to. Mum has been in hospital for 5 weeks, and as sad and stressful as that is, I have not let it bring me down. I go to the gym or for a walk and just work away the worries. And having a new friend in my life certainly helps too.
So Leanne's world is OK at the moment...
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Hey Honey! So glad to see you are getting on top of things! That's wonderful!
You doing the City to Bay? Moose is coming down from Qld to do the 6k walk with us! Would you like to organise something for the Saturday afternoon to meet her? I know she would love to meet you.
See you Friday! xxxxxxxx
I am so, so happy that you are happy girl! Long may it last. {{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment