CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Another week - another challenge

So my weekend was not the best with food. Andrew bought me a Magnum while we were out - so I had that - he wouldn't eat 2 and we were too far from home to put it in the freezer. And a box of Shapes. That was a bout the worst of it. I did an 8km walk on Saturday, but nothing Sunday. And Pump on Friday killed me!!! I was so sore Saturday night that every time I rolled over in bed, I woke up cause my bum and quads were so sore!!

So back on track today..... I've Calorie Kinged my day - and I still have about 200 cal to eat or drink.... so I think it will be dessert of yoghurt & fruit. Spin class tonight - 30 min only, so looking forward to that.

House hunting - OMG there is some crap out there. I couldn't believe what people had on offer for $300,000. And then we found an awesome house for around $280,000 with a big lounge and large yard... and we put in an offer on it. I should find out today how we go with it... FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! Its all rather exciting. But if this one does fall through, then there are others we want to look at next weekend.

So... a good day is planned..... And I'm aiming for a good week!!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Fingers, legs, toes, eyes...got the whole lot crossed for you hon! Good luck!

Waffles said...

Everything crossed here to:)

Your weekend sounded good, one little Icecream is pretty much evened out with all your exercise!!

Anonymous said...

an 8km walk is pretty awesome hun! think of the great acheivement in that itself!