CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

HOW EXCITING!!!

The real estate agent just called me - and told me our offer for teh house was in the ball park and I had the option of leaving it or offering more, so I offered another $7000, and I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that we get it!!!!!

If we do, then lucky us, and welcome to debt central. If not, then we keep on looking!


I'm so excited.... I will be owning my own home in the next few months, whether it be sooner or later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful for you my friend! good on you! i bet you are so excited! XXX

Colleen Barnett said...

Woo Hoo! How exciting! Wish I could ask where...

So, whose a happy little camper then?

xx

MISS PINKY said...

Oh congrats!!!

That is really cool!!!

Miss Pinky