OMG!!! We are signed up !!! I now own a house..... well the man and I own a house. Just need to get all my finance sorted out, and then settlement is on the 20th March, and we will be moving on the 22nd March!!!!! So Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so happy!! At one stage in my life, I didn't think I would actually see this day happen, and NOW, its all going ahead!! I'm about to get into debt for approx $270,000.... But I will have a lovely home to show for it!!!!
So excited!!!!! It has a HUGE shed, great gardens with a water feature, covered outdoor entertainment areas, fully enclosed carport with the ability to fit 3 cars. 3 bedrooms, huge lounge and a nice kitchen and dining. But we need to paint the lounge and dining - it is Pink in the kitchen and green in the lounge.... cetainly not to my taste!!!
So, the stay the same on the scales didn't even phase me this morning.... Considering we went out for dinner last night to celebrate, and then had dessert, and Maccas the night before (I made a disaster stirfry), I'm happey with a STS.
So happy days for me at the moment!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

3 comments:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!
That must be an awesome feeling!!!
Don't think of the debt....at least you are putting money into your own asset and not somebody elses!
I must say that the house sounds soooo nice!!! Which state do you live in to get all that at such a great price?? I am in Sydney which is hideously expensive!
Miss Pinky
Congratulations!!!!! thats fantastic:) You must be on cloud 9!!!!!
Awesome, can't wait for some photos!!!
Have a great day:)
Excellent purchase! We couldn't get a house that price where I live so we haven't bothered looking.
I am so happy for you, girl. Go the maccas! xxx
Post a Comment