I was up at 5:30 this morning, so I could get to work by 7am, so I can leave early at 3pm. We have a building inspection this afternoon, to make sure the house we are buying is not a heap of crap!!! I'm sure it will be fine, and for $590 for the inspection, it would want to be perfect!!!
Andrew added up all his learner driver hours last night, and he still has about 25 hours to go before he can get his P plates... so that might be happening later rather than sooner. He is doing OK with the driving, but certainly needs some lessons to help with the finer points.
I was bad and had crap for tea and then dessert last night. I'm going to write this week off... this does not mean go stupid and eat like an idiot for the next few days, but it does mean that I have made bad choices, but I'm not going to let it stress me too much.
So, another busy day... I think I'm going to be fucked tonight, by the time we get home from shopping... and then still have to take Andrew to work.... how crap. I might have a nanna nap when I get home.
Right -ho... time for morning tea... 2 nectarines and a coffee. Usually I don't have a coffee at this time of day, but getting up so early has knocked me about a bit.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
I hope the building inspection goes well and you are moving into your very own home soon!
Post a Comment