Oh this house thing is becomming my life at the moment!! The building inspection went well... no nasty surprises which is great - just a few little things to be aware of... and they are things my dad can help out with... so I'm happy about that.
So all I gotta do is pay $1000 deposit today, and then wait till Easter and we can move in!! What a weekend to move hey? But at least I'll have the Monday off from work which will be great. Give me time to set up my kitchen (The most important bit). I met the current owners of the house yesterday too... and they are lovely people, and have lived in thehouse since it was built in 1971. I spent about 40mins with them, and she even gave me a hug becuase she was happy that the hosue had gone to such a nice person (AWWWWW. :) )
And my dad really likes the place, which is awesome... so its all happening now!!!
I fucked up with my food last night - so need to make a super strong effort to do well over the next 5 days. Going to PUMP tonight which will be great, and the STEP tomorrow morning... no walking as my friend is in QLD. Then off to visit the parents, and then I might spend Sat arvo doing some packing (YAY!!), and cleaning (BOOO).
Andrew is working all weekend.... so he'll be sleeping Sat morn, going to cricket, sleeping sat night, going to work, then sleeping all day Sunday, and then going to work. Far out!! But the money will be good at the moment.
So glad its Friday.... and its a long weekend... so even better. And Australia Day tomorrow... I won't be eating lamb... but as a true Aussie, I think I'll have Kangaroo for dinner tomorrow!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Oh it is all happening!! well done home owner!!!
As for food, you are the only one that can fix it!!!lol
Enjoy your weekend
Emx
So are you gonna post a couple photos for us to see? Sounds wonderful and I am very happy for you (and a tad jealous, girl! LOL)
Have an excellent Australia Day. I personally will be picking up my wedding dress, yay. But, might have to buy lamb chops for dinner...pass on the kangaroo. Bit too rich for me.
XXXX
Post a Comment