So yesterday went well. CK reckons I should eat 1640 calories in order to lose weight. I didn't manage that many, I think I ate 1400, and then did a 30min Spin class which was about 300 calories burnt. AND I didn't eat after dinner... I did walk to the servo and got an Apricot scroll from Brumby's, but then my fella managed to upset me, so I didn't eat it. Instead, I cut it in half and put each piece in the freezer for a later day. I even said NO to chocolate.
Mission accomplished DAY 1.
Day 2 is looking good so far. I've organised 1400 cal for the day which includes all meals and snacks. and then I should burn about 400 cal at the gym with my PEP class. I did the PEP class on Sat, and I was quite sore from it.... this is what happens after not going to the gym for about 3 weeks!!!
And I have decided that I like SPIN classes. I push myself to my limits, and even though I probably don't have the tension as hard as I should, I still get a great work out, and I will work up to going harder and harder. Donna.... how you go for an hour is beyond me !! 30 to 45mins is enough.
Looking forward to another good day !!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Good for you with the Apricot scroll!!!
Just go one day at a time and make little changes and you will be well on your way to your first goal!!!
Have a great day:)
Emx
Hey Leanne
Great to see you back!! We've missed you.
Doing well on Day 1! Keep up the excellent work.
Carol xx
Post a Comment