Last week I was 98kg. Today, I was 96.3kg.... so a lovely loss of 1.7kg.
Not too sure how I achieved that, considering I had a fully fried meal at Sunday lunch of processed chicken schnitzel.... and then cheesecake. But I'll take the loss.... makes me feel a bit better anyway!!!
Yesterday was a good day EXCEPT for finding out my favourite GYM instructor is NOT doing my favourite class anymore. She has swapped with the psycho yelling instructor who I had a BAD weights experience with, so am not too keen to keep doing the PEP class. BUT I will go next week and see what happens, and if she is any good.
I even said NO to Andrew and dessert last night - he was pressuring me to have an icecream, but I said no, and had some canned fruit and yoghurt instead.
I think I might finally be getting myself under control. And the fact that my thighs have been rubbing together quite badly for the past month or so is motivation in itself to work hard and lose this fat.
Another good day on the horizon..... My fave gym instructor is doing the step class tonight, so I'm off to that, and then a volleyball game afterwards. Our team ended up coming 4th out of 8 last season.... pretty good I thought for people who had only just met, and had never played together before.
YAY for being HEALTHY!!!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

3 comments:
Well done woman!!!!!! a great loss!
Good for you on the saying no thing to! Im reading a great book atm, its all about fat loss, (7days to strip fat) I highly recomend it too, makes sense about this whole fat thing!!lol
Have a great day and I hope your instructor is OK
:)Emx
awesome work spunk arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!
Excellent loss, girl! I am very proud of you. I can only manage a kg a month lately (may have something to do with the chrissy chocolates and stuff, yes?).
I am very happy for you, and the fact you managed to enjoy that schnitzel is even better! There are some great schnitzels here in Adelaide, hey!
xxx
Post a Comment