CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Plodding along

Volleyball was awesome last night - we lost, but we played so well together as a team. One of our male members stresses us girls out a bit cause he is aggressive and competitive, and last night I found out he is only playing as a fill in - and didn't play last night. So I'm kinda happy about that.... cause I will actually enjoy my games now, and the other Chick plays heaps better when he is not around.

I went to STEP class before volleyball last night, and worked my arse off. We then did an abs session on the ball... and it was hard, but I love it, cause I can really feel my abs working.

I was REALLY hungry when I got home from Volleyball, and I had to make Andrew's sanga's for work - so I got stuck into some Chrissy ham..... and ended up going over my daily calories by 200cal....(that included a lemon lime & bitters at the pub) BUT, I burnt almost 600cal with all the exercise I did.... so I think I'lll let myself off for that!!!

Today is shopping night - BUT no sushi for me. I'm getting a bit bored with it. Instead, I'm going the baked potato with a crap load of salad, cottage cheese, and only about about a tablespoon of sour cream..... YUMMY!!

No exercise today except walking around the shopping centre.... its bloody 41 degrees here today... so too fucking hot to do anything!!!!

1 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Well done on the "no exercise" bit - sometimes I think we can overdo it. I am flat out walking half an hour a day and the occasional extra half hour on the exercise bike (before the pedal fell off, that is). It is too bloody hot to walk so I am forced to drive to the bank later - that will be different!

I like the sound of that baked spud too! xx