CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Almost end of the week



So glad its Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, then the weekend!! YAY!!!

I went to Step last night and then to Volleyball. I love it when we have a good game of Volleyball, and have lots of rally's. It makes it so much more fun. Oh, we lost, but thats OK, cause the game was good.

Then off to the pub for dinner - I have a steak burger and fries which was yummy, then some of Andrew's pizza which was not yummy. So not the nest meal, but I really couldn't be fuckend to cook, and my burger was probably one of the better things on the menu.

Tonight is shopping night and sushi, and then I'm off to an Undercoverwear lingerie party. All I want to buy is a new set of satin pyjamas for winter, so hopefully they will have the ones I want. I'm not much of one to wear fancy underwear... I have a weird shape, and finding a bra to fit can be hell... so I don't go near them when I can't try them on.



Lingerie - Not my thing... but the Pyjamas - what I want!!!

Exercise wise its a rest day for me, and it will be rest day for me tomorrow too, as I'm going out for dinner straight after work, and will miss out on my pump class - taking my employees out for a special dinner to say thanks for working so hard in January. But Saturday will be Walking for 8km, and then going to weights conditioning... so a fairly active day, and of course packing.

5 comments:

Nearly said...

UCW is beautiful stuff!! Loving the sexay undies!!

Sushi night..yummo and enjoy:)

Emx

Anonymous said...

Yuum I love Sushi!!! Hope the party goes well and you find your PJs...

Chris H said...

I love the sexy jamas.... and I too am not into lingerie that much... I mean why pay gazillions of dollars of stuff no one sees but you and the man! But in saying that, I saw some gorgeous knickers the other day and MIGHT go get me some!

Chris H said...

**Sushi*** sticking me finger down me throat now! ikkkkk

Colleen Barnett said...

I'm with Chris on the sushi. Not for me.

But the pajamas are good. I like a nice pair of satin pj's. Hate buying bras and knickers. Like putting lace on the Michelin Man!