So, I'm down 900g from last week. Happy with that. Now to keep up the motivation for the next 6 months and I should be right!! hehehe.
Monday and Tuesday have been good food wise... no major blow outs which has been great for me. If I have been hungry at night, I have gone for fruit... so wise choices for a change.
No gym last night - had my parents come over, but did a double class on Monday with Spin then Step, and I now know why I don't do Monday step... the instructor is SHIT!!!! I can't stand her class - it is so technical and involved that my brain is getting more of a work out than my body! So no more Monday Step. I would be good if there was Pump after Spin, I'd love that, but I'm not going to wait around for over an hour for a Pump class on a Monday.
So today will be step at 6 which will be hard work - a bit technical but not too much that I end up stressing about it. Then straight to Volleyball for a 7:30 beach game. Then to the Pub for dinner. Since its a pub meal it won't be the best, but I'm going to see if they can do me a burger, and NOT deep fry the ingredients this time!!!
I love this chick!! Had to put a motivational piccy in for a change.... Pink rocks my world!!


1 comments:
woo hoo 900gram loss is awesome!!!!
Well done!
Pink is definalty very cool:)
Post a Comment