Well... kinda manic. Lots on at work - I won't be here for most of tomorrow, I have to do a re-certification of a certificate, and that should take most of the day. So lots to organise for tomorrow.
So the biggest loser is back on - good to see some south Aussies in there for a change, and one of them is a well known morning radio announcer, so it will be interesting to see how he goes. So does this help motivation much - yes I think it does. (lets not discuss the 2 x chocolate drumsticks I ate last night though!)
So food is organised for today, 375cal for brekky, 300cal for lunch, 418 cal for dinner and 244cal on fruit for snacks during the day. That takes me under the recommended 1500cal I'm supposed to be eating. And 30 mins of Spin class at the gym where I should burn approx 360cal, and I might do a 45min step class after, but I'll see how I feel.
The biggest challenge I face is the after dinner 'I'm bored munchies'.... I'm going to try so hard to not eat tonight. And if a desparately need something, I'll have some fruit.
Fingers crossed I can get through tonight OK!! Today will be a breeze... its tonight I'm worried about!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment