Started my day waking at 6:30am... picked up the man from work, then brekky, and then off to step class. The class was PACKED!!!! I have never seen so many people there. So we're waiting for our instructor... and who walks in... Psycho loud instructor from hell!! My head and heart drops... OH CRAP its gonna be a hard class.
And Hard it was.... by the end of it, my face was as red as my hair, every inch of my body was sweating, and I felt fucked. But, I also felt good achieveing psycho lady step class.... AND being able to keep up and do everything. The more she yells the harder I go.
So now, I've dropped the man at cricket, I'm back home, and about to start doing some packing.... I don't have too many weekends to go before we have to move.... so I'd better get into it... BUT maybe a Nanna nap first.... just for a little while!!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

3 comments:
Well done to you getting through the class - and doesn't it make you feel good eh :)
Aaaah packing - it just seems to go on and on and on sometimes eh... Then suddenly it is all done :)
Hope you got that Nana nap in Ha!
I like Nana Naps! Good for you.
How was the nanna nap? well deserved I am thinking.
I often find if I do a lot of exercise I drop like a stone when I stop. Make myself a snack, big drink and settle in front of the telly for awhile...aah, the life of a lounge lizard!
Glad you are stronger than that! xxx
Post a Comment