Well the weekend was busy, and the 70th wedding anniversary celebrations went off without a hitch. It was great to be able to celebrate such a special occasion. We met LOTS and LOTS of relatives, and some didn't even remember Andrew. But it was a good weekend.
The drive to Tumby Bay took 7 hours on Friday, and the drive back yesterday took 9 hours as we made a detour to Andrew's dad's place in Quorn. It was a long day yesterday as we were so glad to get home. And I was a passenger for the whole trip... which was rather strange, as I haven't sat in a bck seat like that for many many years.
We did a bit of fishing... I caught a squid which I was happy with... and Andrew got a few Tommy's. So all in all it was a good weekend - but I am glad to be back home.
2 days of work, then another 2 days off for the V8 racing... So I'll do 9 hours today, and another 9 hours tomorrow, and then I'll be right to have 2 more days off.
Food was terrible on the weekend.... BUT I kinda had one of those lightbulb moments, so I think my arse is going to be back on track from now on. If I keep eating the way I do I'm going to end up like the goodyear blimp... and thas not a good look!!!
So onward with a healthy day... and get all this crap outa my system. Off to the GYM tonight. I just missed out on going to Spin last night because we got back late.... but I will push hard tonight, and try to get my arse back into gear!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
So glad you had a wonderful time, oooo fishing ... I love fishing! Lucky you.
Post a Comment