This weekend the man and I are going away with his dad & stepmum to Tumby Bay.... a lovely little town on the Eyre Peninsula. It is his great grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. Holy Crap thats a long time. So we are driving over on Friday and spending the weekend, and then driving back on Monday. I think we are going out for dinner, and then there will be an open house for the great grandparents, so people can come and give their best wishes. I also want us to go do some fishing aswell... just have a bit of relaxation time. Thankfully his dad will be doing the driving, and I can relax and sleep on the way over.
Looking forward to having 2 days off... but don't get paid for them, so that will make the budget a bit tight. Then I'm back at work for 2 days, then I have 2 days off while I'm at the Adelaide 500!!!! YAY!!! V8 time again!!! I'm looking forward to it, but also know that it will be the last year I go for a while - its becomming expensive, and I get so tired being there for 4 days straight watchin cars!! I love it, BUT.... I also love it on TV too.
Food has been average the past few days. Went to Spin class last night at the gym and pushed it HARD, and then spent 40mins washing my car. Tonight is PEP class, and then home to a yummy pork roast. I'm so looking forward to that tonight.
So a busy few days ahead of me before I go away, and to top it all off.... My boss told me to arrange a passport at works expense, cause he wants the 2 of us to go to China in October for a trade show. Well didn't my jaw fall on the ground! How exciting!! It hink I'd better stick this job out for a while!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

5 comments:
OMG!!! China!!! Excellent! You little globe trotter you!
But lets start slowly, with the trip to Eyre Peninsula. That should be lovely, and I hope you enjoy the occasion. It's always great to get in with family and friends and kick back. Forget all the hassles back in town.
Have a great weekend and I will catch you next week from freezing New Zealand!
xxxx
OH WOW!!!!! what a trip!! China!!!!! Cool..
Enjoy your weekend, 70years is an awesome anniversary:)
China would be awesome!!!! I love Asia but have never been to China.
Enjoy your mini break this weekend too! 70 years married....That is so looooong!!!
Miss Pinky
I hope you have a fantastic long weekend.. China... wooo hooo!
Wonderful news eh you must be so excited :) Have a great break away :)
Post a Comment