5.5km walk = 1hr...... 1 x step class = 1hr...... 1 x weights conditioning (PUMP but instructor is not Les Mills trained, so its not called PUMP) = 1hr.....
So after all that I had a nanna nap this arvo... I felt fucked. Especially getting up at 6, then pushing myself for 3hours. Hopefully all this working out will be damage control for dinner last night!!! But it was a YUMMY 3 course meal, and I enjoyed every bite.
I went up to the new house today with mum and dad so mum could check it out. We had afternoon tea with the current owners, and it was really nice... especially for hanging out with old people!!! My parents are in their 70's, and I'm the youngest of 6 kids.... But it was a nice arvo.
Food has been good today, except for a few too many snakatas...but I was HUNGRY after my working out.
Dinner is apricot chicken with rice, and then a nice relaxing evening probably watching a DVD.
Tomorrw is PACKING!!!! YAY!! Only 5 weeks till we move! so exciting!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
I am so envious of your moving... I wish we were too. Well done on all the exercise babe.
Your the exercise queen LJ! That sounds lovely having morning tea with the owners of your new house - it's lovely when you like the people you are buying your house off :)
Post a Comment