CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

can't think of a title

I didn't have that nap yesterday - I just had a coffee and got stuck into work. And no Froggy, I didn't get the family helping with the house - mum offered but dad said NO, and that we have to do it ourselves... was rather funny really. Was nice to see my sister though, and show off our house.

No gym last night - headache was just nasty all day - it was from the way I was lying on the couch watching harry potter on Sat night and I hurt my neck....I'll give it a few days and I should be OK. Still downing the panadol this morning though.

So tonight I will go to the gym and do my own session on the spin bike - I seem to enjoy that more than the classes, and I push myself just as hard if not harder.

My birthday is in about 3 weeks (bloody 32), and I have requested a polar heart rate monitor from Andrew. I really want to know what sort of rate I'm achieveing when I do a step class, or on the spin bike.

Last night I went on the eating binge from hell.... it was shocking. So the curbing of boredom eating has not happened as yet... I WILL TRY harder tonight.

OHHHHH... Big brother has started... It was a rather entertaining first show.... not sure what it will be like this year, but I'm a voyeur at heart, and love this show... and love watching and analysing people - I should have been a shrink!!!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

32 huh. I can remember being 32 once. Seems a life time ago...sigh...

Yes, do your bike class tonight but be careful. Don't push it. A headache can make it really uncomfortable.

I know about the binge eating thing. In fact, I think that's what I will blog about (I was stuck for something to waffle on about, so thanks...)

Shame about your dad saying you had to do it yourself (who cares if he is right?? Haha). It's more fun when everyone gets in and helps I reckon. Then have pizza afterwards!

Keep up the good work anyway and don't be hard on yourself. You are still a wonderful person what ever you do.

xx

Chris H said...

I love Big Brother, we got to see one season here in NZ and now the TV bloody know-it-alls won't put it on again! shits. Sorry about the blow out.. hope you are over it now.