CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 3, and I had a slip up.

So I had a small mess up last night in the form of 2 small handfuls of Milo cereal, 2 small pancakes with a little bit of maple syrup and some light icecream, and a small packet of twisties. And I ate a bit too much at lunchtime.

There.... I have confessed my sins. And I did not go to Step. I cooked tea, watched the biggest loser, then finished and submitted my assignment. And spent a good 40 mins looking OUTSIDE for my cat.... who then decided at 11:30pm (after I had driven around the streets looking for him) to just appear at my back door - the little bastard had been inside the whole time. I could have killed him.

So tonight I will be going to Spin at 6pm, I have my gym gear with me, and then off grocery shopping, and looking for a pair of jeans. I have stacked on so much weight that I don't fit into any of my old ones, and I have Andrew's cricket presentation this Saturday night - and I need to look nice for that. Wish me luck..... I hate looking for jeans cause I have big thighs and a smallish belly and am a bit out of proportion - so makes for hard work and lots of frustration. My last jeans success was at Target - so I'll give them a try.

2 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

Good luck with the jeans search!!! I am the same as you.....bigger legs/bum and smaller waist. I tried on about 50 pairs of jeans over Easter (no joke) and I found nothing!!! They are all so low waisted that my undies or bum crack hangs out or they are all skinny jeans which suffocate me! I can't wait for the fashion to change so I can get some jeans!!!!

Miss Pinky

Chris H said...

OH OH!!! LOOK at that, another good reason why I do not have a bloody cat!!!!! Confessions of evil food are good for the soul..... just try not to go there again!