CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling better today

So, after my post yesterday I had it out with my boss. I got quite upset, and he didn't realise quite how stressed out I was. He is going to be attending the workplace more regularly, and acting more like a boss. And hopefully we can sort 'that' employee out.

So because I felt so crap, and it was such a mind stressing day, I had an emotional eating binge, and ate too much last night. I was that pissed off yesterday, and felt that bad I wanted a cigarette so badly..... but of course I didn't. So, am proud of that effort.

I have come to the conclusion that my head is NOT in the right space to concentrate on losing weight. Its a bit of a cop out, but its true. Too much other stuff is going on at the moment, and to make myself so disciplined is even just more stress.

I will make the best efforts to eat well, and not get into too much junk, and I will keep going to the gym. Hopefully by about July, everything will have settled down, and I'll be in the right space to be able to give it all a good go.

2 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

You really do have to be in the right "head space" for it all to come together (weight loss that is). Just take it easy, relax and the time will come to concentrate on this, instead of all the other crap going on for you.

I hope things with your relationship get better. With a bit of effort you will be able to turn things around. Once things with your work settle down maybe your mood will improve also. It is so hard to pull yourself out of grumpiness, isn't it!!!???

Miss Pinky

Colleen Barnett said...

Honey, you have enough on your plate without the diet guilts as well. You are doing the right thing taking care of one less stress-trigger in your life.

You will also find that now you have talked to your boss, things will ease off in that area. You will still have the stress of moving, but hopefully a little more help in dealing with it. What did he say about that employee? Maybe a solution can come about there too. Are you that employee's immediate boss? If so, you can tell them to stop being so lazy.

Things will also settle down with the man. Talk to him. Let him know it's not his fault, and that if you can talk to him to vent some anger, you will have less to project toward him. Keep the communication open. He will be sure to understand.

Above all, keep ranting to us. We are here to listen to you and offer a quiet shoulder. We will not judge or even offer opinions if you don't want us to. Just be there to support you. That's what friends are for.

Take care and give yourself a relaxing lavender bath tonight. Take care of yourself. Indulge, and forget everything just for half an hour.

Thinking of you...xx