CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally Friday

Thank you for the kind comments about yesterday's post. They both made me feel like what I'm doing is on the right track, and that I can't do everything at once. They certainly brightened me up.

So thankfully its Friday, and I get to have a break away from work for a few days. Andrew isn't working tonight, so I get to sleep with my boy!! YAY!! Lately this has only been happening once a week - and I do miss cuddling up to him.... so I might even get 2 nights of it this weekend if I'm lucky.

One of my best friends is coming to check out my house tomorrow, so we're looking forward to that. And I will probably be doing a fair bit of studying this weekend....

The long weekend is going to be spent working on the lounge room - stripping off the border, filling holes, and sanding back. Hopefully we will be able to get the undercoat done aswell. We have decided to pait the loungeroom the colour we want, and NOT a colour that will match the curtains. We will sort out new curtains at a later date. Will post some photos soon.

Have a good weekend people!!

Oh yeah... I found the yummiset sushi bar last night - I was in heaven eating my dinner last night!! Yummo!!

4 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

see, I just don't get this whole sushi thing. Just doesn't do it for me. Each to his own though.

So what colour did you decide to go for in the lounge? Can I offer a piece of advice? Go for a colour several shades lighter than you want. We found that when we painted our place we had to go several shades lighter or else the colours were very dark. Our lounge is very light blue/grey, and the actual tin of paint is almost white.

But good luck anyway!

xx

Colleen Barnett said...

Forgot to tell you, enjoy cuddling your man! Mine works night shift now and then for weeks at a time, it's no fun at all!

xxx

MISS PINKY said...

See...you are "on the up" already!!!

Enjoy your weekend, get some rest and spend some time with your partner! ;-)

Miss Pinky

Waffles said...

Im in love with sushi now to!!!! Dunno what happened but I can't get enought of the stuff!!!! To think I used to have a go at you eating it every Thursday night!!!lol

Enjoy the cuddling:)

And have fun with the lounge room painting!