CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost complete!!

Finally somewhere to put my books !

Awesome TV cabinet

The lounge.... complete with cat!

So the furniture arrive Friday morning, and they chipped the first bookcase. They took it back and replaced it, and brought the TV cabinet. Andrew spent Saturday setting up the TV stuff while I was at work, and I spent Sunday morning doing my bookshelf... I think I need to by some more books though!!!

So the lounge room is pretty much complete! We just need to add a few pictures to the walls and then we are done..... and on to the next room... actually onto the hallway, the pink is starting to get to me a bit.

Weekend was busy. Worked for 10 hours on Saturday, and then spent yesterday doing bookshelf, weeding the front garden, and having mum and dad over for afternoon tea.

The boy and I had a fight last night... actually, I yelled and he said nothing as usual. He has no fire in him. I can't have an argument with him, and it drives me nuts. I just want a little bit of spark!!!

But, back to work today.... the place is looking a little different with all the shelving gone from the store room, and boxes of stuff packed in its place, but i'm getting there with it all. Just have to spend the next 2 hours doing some more packing of boxes, and then things will be a bit more respectable around here.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

the lounge looks fab! Don't know if having no spark is good or not... I think as long as ya love him does it matter?

Waffles said...

Its looking great!!!

Men are boring most of the time, if he doesn't bite by now he probably never will!!

Colleen Barnett said...

Woo Hoo! Looking good chicken! Your lounge looks like a "living room" now. Excellent!

Don't worry about him not fighting back. It is frustrating, but it means that you are less likely to say things you will both regret. Mine bites really, really well, and we both fire up. Nope, be grateful he is not spiteful, and knows when to let you rant. So long as you know when to stop too, it will all work itself out.

Just cuddle up tonight on that lovely new couch, surrounded by your lovely NEW furniture, and enjoy the fact he loves you for who you are!

:-)

xx

Anonymous said...

Looks brilliant!! Love the bookcase what a fantastic size!! A lounge always looks best with a cat :-) moose