CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SSDD

Same shite different day.
Life is very monotonous and boring at the moment. Get up go to work, get stressed, come home, eat, study, take boy to work, go to bed.
The weekend is the only variation I get at the moment. Saturday I am going walking and then out for lunch with a friend. Sat arvo mum and dad are bringing over my new washing machine (cause my old one is destroying our clothes), and dad will be making ammendments to my kitchen in order to improve it so that I don't get so frustrated with not having enough working room.
And Sat night we're going to an engagement party which is on a boat which will tour along the Port River for a few hours. So that should be good.
Sunday is study study study. I have to churn out 2400 words by Friday next week. I'm going to do enough to pass and that is it. The subject is shite, so I have no enthusiasm for it at the moment. And with everything else going on its just too hard to concentrate.
Any hoo... its hump day. On to sorting out the pays...mine will be a nice one having done a 55 hour week!!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Tax man is gonna love you. 55 hour week is a long one hey.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend. What do you have to write the subject on? Hopefully nothing too stressful.

Hey, I finally tried sushi on Saturday. I found out why I don't eat it. Can't eat much rice. I did manage about one roll, which surprisingly wasn't too bad after all...

Chris H said...

SSDD pretty much sums up my life at the moment too... bring on tomorrow when My Man comes home!