CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hell Week

Last night I decided that I think this week is going to be the week from hell.
Moving work is just going to be the biggest pain in the arse that I am going to have to experience this year (well, that I can envision anyways!). I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY OF IT.
And to top it off, due to my absolute slackness, I've still got to bash out 2000 words for an essay that is due at the end of this week. Hence HELL WEEK.
If I hadn't been so slack, then I would have had the assignment finished, but I just haven't had the motivation to do it. BUT thankfully the topic is pretty straight forward once I started to get into it last night.
On a happier note, I got a new washing machine on the weekend. A lovely Electrolux front loader. It is wonderful, and at this stage does not destroy my clothes like my old washing machine. So at least I will have clean and lint free clothes now.
Oh yeah, we went on the the Port River Dolphin Cruise on Saturday night for a friends engagement party. Surprisingly I had a really good time catching up with Andrew's mates. By the time we finally got home after heading back to the happy couples place after the boat ride, it was 3am.... this is certainly not normal for me to be up this late!! But it was a good night, and I really enjoyed my self. The view of the city lights from the boat was awesome...
OK... onto work... let hell week begin!! :)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Moving work... does that mean you have a new job or just moving with the job you have? Good luck with the assignment too... I'm sure you will survive!

Colleen Barnett said...

It's great, that Port River Dolphin Cruise. I really good way to enjoy yourself. And lets face it, with all the stress you have been through, you needed the opportunity to let your hair down.

And don't stress about moving, it just seems to all happen on the day, whether we stress about it or not. So it's not worth stressing about in the long run...

xx