I thought moving house was a big thing... bloody hell... moving a business is a nightmare!! Especially when you have the majority of items smaller then your thumb nail!!!
We have over 150 boxes to be shifted tomorrow, along with all the desks and chairs, computers, filing cabinets, and work benches.
My boss is just pissing me off - and this move is quite stressful for us both.
I have broken out in mouth ulcers - which is a sure sign of stress. I went to the supermarket and stocked up on comfort food for the evening, and now I feel like a BIG HUGE COW.
BUT.... only a few more days of stress, then life can go back to normal. Hopefully I won't be working all weekend - I would like to enjoy some of the weekend off!!!! Especially since Monday is a public holiday.
Anyhoo... time for bed. My eye is hurting, so no more study for me. I'm getting there with my assignment - only 1000 words to go.... I should be able to do that tomorrow night all going well.

2 comments:
Oooh, the big move today. Remember to relax when you get home tonight, as you wont get this till then. Take a relaxing bubble bath if you can, and indulge in some "you" time.
As I said, you can't control what happens on moving day, so just go with the flow, and not let life get in the way.
Know all about the comfort food - I keep a block of coles chocolate in the work fridge, for a few squares after lunch...I prefer the peppermint chip one...
And, I had KFC for lunch yesterday, but I had to walk 20 mins each way to get it though :-)
Take care and RELAX! xxx
I am certainly hearing you on the "comfort food"!!! It has been freezing and really rainy in Sydney the last few days and all I do is eat!!! I can't seem to stop.
As Froggy said, make sure you take some time out for yourself. Before you know it, it will all be over!
Post a Comment