CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

The lounge is arriving - but I'm at work!!!

Spewing I had to go to work - I wanted to be there for the delivery of the lounge!! But Andrew will be there, and he has instructions to make sure he puts towels on the lounge so that the cats will sit on them. Really looking forward to going home tonight to see my new purchase!!

BUT, I will got to the gym for 40mins and sit on a spin bike. I have been really really slack lately, and just can't be bothered. I'm going for a walk in the morning, but only if its not raining. We're meant to be getting quite a storm here over the next day or so. If it rains, I might go to the Step class at the gym.

Photos will follow soon!!! I just want the day to hurry up and be over!!!

2 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

I just LOVE the feeling of buying new stuff!!!

Watch those cats....they will cover the lounge in fur!

Colleen Barnett said...

don't you hate having to work on a day like this - cold, wet, dark. Mind you, should be more of them!

Yes, put those towels down. My fellow has his own folded sheet at one end and he knows that's the only place he can go (except on my lap of course). They soon learn.

Can't wait for the photos. You lucky girl you! xxxx