CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Red Hair, Happy Cats & Lounge Suite!

Seriously Red
New lounge

Lounge Room


Happy cats

So the lounge arrive Friday, and when I got home and looked at it - the colour was Chocolate!!!! When it was in the shop it looked charcoal... must have the lighting. So I ummed and ahhhed about it, and decided that it looked OK. I bought light blue suede cushions to give a bit of contrast and to match the walls. Just waiting on the bookshelf and the TV cabinet now... they are about 4 to 6 weeks away.
Red hair - well the dye bottle and I got friendly again last night... and its nice to back bright red. I was so careful putting it on in the bathroom...cause I have a bad habit of getting it everywhere. And As much as I tried, I still managed to stain some wood, and the mat. Bloody hopeless.
The weekend was nice - spent time cleaning, sorting, cat proofing the back yard, and reading my book. Didn't get any study done, but I need to get my arse into gear this week, and get onto that.
All in all a good weekend.
Birthday tomorrow..... shhhhhhhh... turning 32.

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Big day tomorrow you old girl you. Hopefully I will remember to wish you a happy birthday...I will try...

Hey, I see where you would see the lounge looks charcoal. In the pics it does too, until the one the kitties are perched on. That one is definately chocolate. But it still looks great. What does the boy think? Chocolate is a good colour, it will go with most things, and you can dress it up with other stuff, like your light cushions. It certainly looks great in there, doesn't it? I would add a darker blue cushion on each chair to go with the feature wall too though.

Kitties look happy enough with it too.

Love the hair - it's fun being bright and sassy, isn't it?

xxxx

Colleen Barnett said...

ps. One of my sisters has left you a message on my last blog entry too

xxx

she's harmless (I think....)

Chris H said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow chick! I like the lounge suite, obviously so do the cats!