So, we have done three out of the 4 walls.... the final wall (the one in the 'before' piccy) is going to be a darker blue and we are hopfully getting that done this weekend. As you can see the walls are a light blue, but they seem to have a bit of a purple tinge to them... which wasn't intentional, but looks good. Without the lights on, the walls look a darker blue, which we both really like.
So I'm feeling much more content sitting in our lounge room now. And for people who have never painted before I think we did a good job. Only a few more weeks and I can get my new lounge suite!! YAY!!
Last night I actually went to the gym - hadn't been for 2 weeks, so certainly felt it. I did a 30min spin class and an hour circuit. The only thing I struggled with in the circuit was the tricep dips, cause my hand is still sore from painting. And food was pretty good yesterday too... 2 little treats after dinner, but that was all. It was great to be back at the gym, but I really noticed how much weight I have put on... so I'm going to try my best to get my butt into gear!!
Anyhoo... time to start work I suppose.

2 comments:
hey, look at you up that ladder. looking great. What a difference a coat of paint makes. I find blue very relaxing, and you will love it.
Bet your hand was sore. You will feel it for a few days too. I hate tricep dips myself...too hard...:-)
you know, if you did half an hour spin each day, you would be on the right track. Well done!
And try some of the new flavoured rice crackers for a treat after dinner. With some Salsa or very little scrape of butter. They really are good! My boss put me onto them. Every more-ish though...
sorry, I meant RICE CAKES! Salt and Vinegar, Tomato and Basil, and Chilli and Sour Cream are all very nice...
Post a Comment