Ok, so I worked on Saturday, but I still have today and Monday off work!
My last post was very to the point wasn't it!! I guess that doing essays is not my thing. Give me a bunch of numbers to crunch, or an accounting system to organise and I am happy, but writing essays...nope can't enjoy it. I do enjoy my studies generally, but this subject was the biggest let down - i expected to learn so much more than I have.....
Anyways, now I have a few months to relax, and not feel guilty for doing other things, like painting, pottery classes or reading my book.
froggy....RE: My Boss.... I get pissed off with him not coming into work cause he is depended upon to keep other people (who are not managed by me) busy. When my boss doesn't work, then often the others don't either.... And I get sick of putting up with customers who are getting the shits with him for not doing their work. And its not work that others can easily do.
As for running the compnay, yes he is more than happy with what I do, and how I control things, and yes, the further pay rise is pending once the move is out the way. His distraction with outside factors is just causing a bit of grief for me - cause sometimes I do actually need to consult with him on decisions since it is his buiness, but he is not always there, and that can be painful.
ANYWAY... once the new place is up and running, I'm hoping that everything will become a bit better, and work will run a bit smoother. Best thing abiut the new place - I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE!!! no sharing with 2 other people.
Today we are off to IKEA to look for a lamp for the lounge room, and just to go out and do something. Then back home for washing and reading my book guilt free!!!
Have a nice weekend people!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
Fingers crossed your boss can get his act together with the move. I wonder what is so important that he never bothers to show up at work - and I hope his wife knows about it! Haha.
Seriously though, excellent about the pay rise, hope he comes good with it. And having your own office is SOOOOO good! I love to work with others, but love to be alone as well. That's why my job suits me so well now. I can achieve more when I am on my own, but no one cares if you slack off either, so long as the work gets done. Excellent! Fingers crossed for you honey, that all works out for the better now!
And without the distraction of that stupid assignment! xxx
Post a Comment